AVG Antivirus Checker
Enter up to 20 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
About AVG Antivirus Checker
Every online data is exposed to millions of online users. You can take the example of a simple website, which can be accessed by thousands of online people. With the increased number of people visiting your website, there are many chances of your site getting injected by some viruses. These viruses can either enter your site through your PC or by a hacker! These viruses can cause harm to your site, and they may lead to a poor site health.
FreeSeoTool has created a free website malware scanner known as "AVG Antivirus Checker" which scans your site for different viruses and notifies the site owner if it founds any virus on your site.
Here's how you can use our AVG Antivirus Checker Tool:
- Enter the complete URL of the site in the text box. You can even add up to 20 URLs at a time, make sure you add every URL on a separate line.
- Click the 'Submit' button and let our tool crawl the website. Unlike other tools, FreeSeoTool's online virus scanner tool only takes a second to generate a complete virus report of all the 'entered' websites. If it founds any malware on your site, it will update you.
Why Should You Use FreeSeoTool's AVG Antivirus Checker Tool?
Every website owner must take proper care of their website and protect it from viruses. Some viruses can inject in the site with the webmaster never knowing about them! So it's essential for every site owner to perform a complete online virus scan of their website through our free "AVG Antivirus Checker Tool". Viruses destroy your site's health and they can not only affect the user experience but can also affect the search engine rankings of the website.
Use FreeSeoTool "AVG Antivirus Checker", because it's fast, free, accurate, and does not require any downloading. The unique feature about our tool is that instead of checking each website one by one, you can perform a virus scan of up to 20 websites at a time. Our tool does not require any registration and properly scans your site for viruses.
How To Protect A Wordpress Site From Malware or Virus Attacks?
As hundreds of websites are hosted on Wordpress, so here we have provided some very useful tips to protect your Wordpress site from malware or virus attacks:
- Most viruses or injections happen because of an outdated version of Wordpress or Plugins. So whenever an update comes, make sure you don't make any excuse for not updating!
- Most site owners use the default username set by Wordpress 'admin'. For proper security, use some unique usernames and not the default 'admin'.
- Never use pirated themes and plugins because they contain malware and can spread viruses to users. Make sure that you buy themes and plugins from trusted sources only.
- Backup Regularly