Enter a URL
About Mozrank Checker
MozRank Checker is a fantastic tool created by Free Seo Tool. IIt help you to check Page Authority, Score Domain Authority Score (PA,DA) .What this tool does it that if finds out the MozRank of your website On entering the complete website URL, this free SEO tool will provide a full report telling where the site stands and what steps a webmaster can take to improve the rankings. You can also save the generated report to compare it with the future reports.
Here's how you can use our MozRank Checker Tool:
- Enter the URL of your site in the box and Press Enter
- After you have typed in the URL, our tool will quickly crawl the site and generate a complete MozRank report in a second only!
MozRank represents the authority of a website. It is calculated on a logarithm scale between 0 and 10. The higher your MozRank is, the higher your site would perform in search results. The best part of MozRank is that it gets updated regularly.
If the MozRank is good, then it means your website has a good reputation in the eyes of search engines, and if you see a decline in the rankings, then it means your site's importance is falling which could be due to several reasons like not publishing unique and fresh content for users.
The biggest benefits of using SEOToolStation's MozRank Checker are that it's free, fast, accurate, does not require any registration or signup, and works on every browser. You can use this tool to determine your website's MozRank quickly and check the overall progress of your site. One can even save the generated report and compare it with the future results to see how well their website has performed since the last time they checked the SEO Rank.
How To Improve MozRank?
If you have noticed a low MozRank of your website, then here are some steps which you can follow to see a rise in MozRank:
- Try to build authority and relevant backlinks for your site. High-quality backlinks will lead to an immediate increase in MozRank.
- Increase your blog post interlinking. Whenever you create content for your website, make sure that you add links to the old articles. It will not only decrease bounce rate and increase page views, but it will also boost your MozRank.
- Regularly update your blog or website with fresh and interesting content.