Bull Domain Authority Checker
Enter up to 20 Links (Each Links must be on separate line)
About Bull Domain Authority Checker
Domain Authority is a score which is awarded to a domain out of a 100-point scale. It was first developed by Moz to predict how well a website would rank on search engines. Many online marketers use this feature to estimate the strength of their website over time or when comparing one site to another.
FreeSeo Tool Bulk Domain Authority Checker calculates the domain authority by combining all other metrics such as the number of total links, MozTrust, MozRank, etc. You just have to type the URL of a site and click the 'Submit' Button. The tool will generate the domain authority report within a few seconds only. The domains are scored out of 100. The more strong the domain is, the more high score it will get.
With the help of Bulk Domain Authority Checker, you can check the domain authority of up to 20 websites at a time. You can use this tool to check how much high the metric of a domain is. The tool is hassle free as it requires no signup and captcha code entry.
If your site has a low domain authority, then here's how you can improve it:
- Domain age matters a lot. So never expect a significant improvement in the domain authority in a short period. It requires time and patience.
- Improve your site's SEO structure. Focus on quality content, site structure, generate google-friendly meta tags, use breadcrumbs, use alt tags, make proper use of keywords on your site, and do proper content marketing.
- Create high quality and authoritative backlinks for your website. To improve your domain authority, you need to have lots of linkable content
- Get rid of bad or spammy backlinks and always focus on gaining site relevant and quality backlinks
- Develop strong internal link building strategies